Trin-i-tee 5:7 feat. PJ Morton – Over and Over (Video, Lyrics and mp3 download)

By | March 10, 2011

Download Now!
Over & Over
(Verse 1)
Here I come once again
knowing that I haven’t done everything
that you would like me to do for you
So, it’s confusing cause you never stop
doing what you do
(Chorus)
You bless me over and over again
Even when I’m not deserving
(Oh you bless me over)
You bless me over and over again
Even when I’m not deserving
(Verse2)
When I was sick in my body
you made me well
there’s so many more things
that I can tell
and I’m just so grateful
cause you’re always there
you never gave up on me
when I didn’t care
(Chorus)
You bless me over and over again
Even when I’m not deserving
You bless me over and over again
Even when I’m not deserving
(Bridge)
you bless me over and over, over and over, over and over again
you bless me over and over, over and over again
oh, you bless me over and over, over and over, over and over again
you bless me over and over, over and over again (Reprise)
Over and over, over and over, over and over again
oh over and over, over and over again
ohhhh you’ve been so good, Lord I don’t, oh I don’t deserve you Lord, you bless me over and over again
ohhhh, Over and over, over and over, over and over again
You blessed me over and over again
(Ad Lib)
Lord you’ve been so good to me, and this is why I praise you, this is why I love you
You’ve been there through my tears and through my pain
Over and over again
(Chorus)
You bless me over and over again
Even when I’m not deserving

20 thoughts on “Trin-i-tee 5:7 feat. PJ Morton – Over and Over (Video, Lyrics and mp3 download)

1. Anonymous

true about the song OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER !!!!!!

1. Floyd L. Pugh Jr.

A beautiful and very inspirational song. I could listen to it over and over(seriously).Can’t wait to buy the CD.

2. Floyd L. Pugh Jr.

Truly a beautiful and inspirational song. Can’t wait to buy the CD.

3. shaun conner

God grace that is real and i love it lets do it again come back to the spotlihgt no more hiding your fans is waiting and what to hear from you if any one who is reading this look in the word and find romans 8:28 and romans 12:2 because trouble does have an expiration date its in the blood promotion time

4. Donnell Hamiton Jr.

This song is AMAZING!! In spite of all my wrongs Lord you keep blessing me, OVER & OVER AGAIN!! Lord I just want to say THANK-YOU!!

5. Aineo

even in th midst of my mess Lord you still keep blessing me over and over, you loved me when I did not have sense enough to love you. no matter how bad you still wipe my tears and bless me over and over again, even when I’m not deserving

6. Feyisayo Ogunlana

I’ve loved this song ever since the first time i’ve heard it. I love the feeling of emotion it brings to me every single time i listen to it.

7. brittany

Father god I love this song so much I wanna
    thank god for everything love yhu lord

8. Cynthia

I love your latest hit over and over. Awesome somg. Cynthia

9. Tammie

Let’s face it, this song stops the devil and traffic- i had to pull over cause the love & the truth that comes from this song…i couldn’t hold back the tears. This kind of worship breaks the back of the enemy. When we lift up this kind of worship to the Father, He pours out mightily His love on us–and there is nothing the devil can do about it but flee! Praise the name of Jesus.

10. Tammie